Nội dung copy tại đây ^^
Rules for playing Smart Game:
1. Put chesspieces into the holes on the chessbord. There are 15 holes and 14 chesspieces. It means that when you put the chesspieces on the holes, there will be always hole without chesspiece.
2. Your tasks is to jump the chesspieces over another chesspieces to the hole without chesspiece. For each jump action, chesspiece jump, chesspiece is jumped over and hole must be standed side by side in straight line. You can imagine that three holes with chesspieces and without chesspieces are in straight line and stand side by side. Very easy to understand this rule is the chesspices at the 1st hole will be jumped over the chesspieces at the 2nd hole to the hole without chesspieces named the 3rd hole.
3. You can not jump over to the hole without chesspiece at the 4th hole. It means that they are not stood side by side. Or they are not in straight line.
4. For each jump as the rules above, the chesspiecs is jumped over will be taken out of the chessboard and you will do next to the end you can not do as rules above.
To record your mark for each game, you will be:
1. If your jump is done with only chesspiece on the chessboard, you are the master player
2. If your jump is done with two chesspieces on the chessboard and you can not jump as the above rules. You are the best player
3. If your jump is done with three chesspieces on the chessboard and you can not jump as the above rules, you are the bad player